Your Google My Business Profile is free!, and it’s a hand way to get your business listing in front of a lot of customers.
Your Google My Business Profile includes your phone number, address, website url, hours of business, and the region you server. You also use it to manage how your business appears in Google Search and Google Maps.
Sign Up Steps:
- Go to google.com/intl/en_in/business/
- Click Sign in
- Click Add Business, and choose Add A Single Business
- Enter your Business Name and choose a Category from the list. More categories can be added later
- Enter your physical office location (where customers visit you). This will be the location on Google Maps where your business is shown. See Profile Map Shows Office Location example below
- Enter the areas you server (google calls “home and office visits”) by adding a list town or states you server. This will be the region Google Search will associate with your business. See Profile Map Shows Region Served example below
- Enter your phone number and website address
- Enter your hours of operation.
You can go back to business.google.com/locations any time to change your Business Listing. Click the pencil icon to next to the business name to edit the settings.